Color Theory Creme Correctors
on-the-spot concealer/corrector • 0.16 oz / 5 ml
Make imperfections disappear naturally
What it is: A complexion corrector with good-for-you ingredients that support your skin care.
Why it works:
- Contrasting hues use color theory to neutralize and conceal skin imperfections.
- Counters dark circles, combats redness due to inflammation and neutralizes hyperpigmentation on-the-spot.
- Vegan + Cruelty-free
- Ethically + Sustainably sourced
- Backed by science
Formulated without animal bi-products, synthetic preservatives, nano particles, gluten, parabens or toxins, our Color Theory Creme Corrector is 100% natural, cruelty-free, vegan and made in the USA.
Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam Seed Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (MCT from Coconut)*, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed Oil)*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil)*, Mica, Silica**, CI 77891, CI 77491, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*/**, Xylityl Cocoate*, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender Oil)*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide CI77891**, Iron Oxide CI77491**, CI77492**, Chromium Oxide Green CI77288, Mica CI77019, Manganese Violet CI77742.
We are always updating our formulations to use the cleanest and greenest ingredients on the market - so this list is subject to change! It is the most up-to-date ingredient list and may differ from product packaging.
Linen - perfect for brightening the eye area and hiding signs of fatigue. Pink and peach concealers are best to combat dark under eye circles.
Peach - to hide dark circles or other spots for those with medium to dark skin tones.
Flax - to conceal purple or blue bruises, veins or under eye circles. Yellow concealers are the most versatile and are great for evening out skin tone and brightening complexions.
Sweet Basil - to neutralize any redness due to acne, scarring, rosacea, windburn or sunburn. Green concealers significantly reduce redness and give foundation an even base.
- Play artist by applying directly from the stick or with our Cruelty-Free Concealer Brush.
- Choose a hue that contrasts your problematic target areas. You’ll be left with a balanced canvas.
- Take it on-the-go for fast and natural touchups anywhere, anytime.