Bronzing your skin is a great way to warm up your complexion and give it that sun-kissed radiance – but which product should you use? Bronzer sticks or bronzer powders? In this blog post, you'll find out which one is best for you and how to apply each one for maximum glow!
What is the difference between a Bronzer Stick and Bronzer Powder?
A lot of people don’t know the difference between bronzer sticks and bronzer powders. Here’s a quick guide to help you out!
Bronzer Sticks: Bronzer sticks are usually made with a mineral oil base and have a dewy finish. Bronzer sticks are great for creating a natural sun-kissed look and are easier to apply on the go.
Bronzer Powders: Bronzer powders are made from finely milled pigments and have a more matte finish. They can be used for contouring and sculpting the face and best applied with a brush for more precise application.
The Benefits of Bronzer Sticks
- Quick and easy to apply
- Add depth to the skin
- Give the face for a more sculpted look.
- Great for on-the-go touch ups.
- More dewy and made with hydrating ingredients
- Easy to blend
- Can be used as contour
- Draw straight onto your face!
au Naturale’s Luminous Creme Bronzer Sticks are a creamy bronzer that embodies sunshine in a stick! It gives you the natural sun-kissed look and makes winter more bearable! The Bronzer sticks are pure pigments blended with organic oils to provide creaseless, weightless coverage in both matte and luminous finishes.
The different shades offered by au Naturale are:
- Trailblazer is a medium bronze with deep golden undertones with a slight touch of luminosity.
- Latte is a light matte with golden undertones which makes it slightly lighter which is perfect for paler skins.
- Caramel is a bronze with golden undertones and a matte finish. This Bronzer is suited to darker skin as it is of a darker shade.
The Benefits of Bronzer Powders
- Have a very natural look and can be as subtle as you want
- Easier to control application and layering (so you can avoid looking like you've caked on too much makeup.)
- More matte, so will work well if you have oilier skin
- Less likely to rub off compared to Bronzer Sticks
au Naturale’s Pure Powder Bronzer is a silky-soft loose powder bronzer that is long-lasting and will give you that naturally sculpted look. The silky-soft pigments deliver a beautiful sun-kissed glow that has a soft finish. It is sourced from mica pigments that ensures a day-long look. This bronzer powder comes in both matte and luminous finishes!
The different shades offered by au Naturale are;
- Kissed which is a sheer light tan for a subtle bronze glow. This shade is perfect for those with a paler skin and will give natural glow!
- Warm which is a medium tan for a deep bronze glow. This is the darkest shade and suited for those with a darker skin tone and will ensure the sculpted look.
- Golden Henna which is a medium bronze with deep golden undertones and has a slight luminosity.
How to Choose Between Bronzer Sticks and Powders for Your Skin Type
It really depends on your personal preferences and the occasion. If you have oily skin, you may want to opt for a bronzing powder, as it can help to mattify and set makeup. If you have dry skin, on the other hand, bronzing sticks may be a better option, as they add a more creamy finish.
What About Brushes For Bronzer?
Our Bronzer Brush is very versatile as it can be used for both powdered bronzer and a bronzer stick but not only just that but also for your foundation! It is a brush with High Grade extra dense synthetic fiber which ensures durability and indefinite lifespan. What makes this brush that more popular is the fact that it is free of any animal hair making this product vegan, cruelty-free and hypoallergenic!
It is a brush with High Grade extra dense synthetic fiber which ensures durability and indefinite lifespan. What makes this brush that more popular is the fact that it is free of any animal hair making this product vegan, cruelty-free and hypoallergenic!
For that sun-kissed look, you now have all the tools at your fingertips! Be sure to check out au Naturale’s cruelty-free powder bronzers and bronzer sticks… You’ll find a variety of shades so you can find your perfect match