Our very own Ashley Prange, Founder of au Naturale, dives into all of the things she can't live without this summer.
"My summer essentials equate to daytime ease and lush evening color. After a long quarantine season of wearing practically no makeup, I’m ready to bring MORE color into my life." Here are some of her favorite products from her top natural cosmetics brands:
- LA su/Stain Lip Stain: This lip stain collaboration with the Beauty Professor is the perfect pink to jumpstart the summer season. I always reach for this color when I want a beachy color that nourishes my lips with organic and plant based oils and waxes.
- Golden Henna Pure Powder Bronzer: This product is an everyday staple in my makeup routine, but for summer it adds a major bronzing impact with luminosity! If you're looking for glowing cosmetics, Golden Henna is the place to start.
- Captain Blankenship Golden Salt Spray: I live near a little beach and often walk down to the water for a quick swim. When I get home, I spritz Captain Blakenship’s Golden Waves Sea Salt Shimmer Spray in my locks for texture and shine. Years ago Jana, the founder of Captain Blankenship, and I were discussing safe and vegan pigments for her latest creation–this product. Every time I use this product I smile and think of her!
- Zatik Solar Mineral Sunscreen: My absolute favorite product for organic sun protection. And bonus! It works beautifully underneath my makeup!
- Innersense Hydrating Hair Mask: My hair is treated and needs some extra love in the summer months. Innersense Organic Beauty's new hair mask repairs and revitalizes dry, damaged hair.
- Anywhere Multistick in Paloma & All-Glowing Creme Highlighter in Prosecco: The perfect pairing for an effortless summer glow.
- Finishing Powder Pro: This new clinically proven setting powder has quite literally changed my life! It blurs fine lines, minimizes pores, has superior absorption capacity, has no photography flashback, and is super long-lasting. It's a total game changer for summer.